Trivia: Bud Cason, founder of Bud’s Best Cookies, actually invented the bite-size cookie. You might say he’s the father of the bite-size cookie.
So in honor of Father’s Day, make Bud proud by taking our cookie survey:
If your dad were a cookie, which one would he be?
- The classic but relaxed Vanilla Wafer?
- The friendly and fun Teddy Bear?
- The wholesome and strong Oatmeal Cookie?
Let us know on Instagram by sharing a picture of your dad with his favorite cookie. Be sure to tag @BudsBestCookies in the picture.
Psst…In case you’re wondering….Bud would be the Teddy Bear!
And be sure to come back to our online shop before Father’s Day for a special sale for dads (and everyone else who loves our cookies).
There are so many fun ways to eat Bud’s Best Oatmeal Cookies; here are a few of our fan favorites:
- Why be wedded to a box of cereal when you can eat a bag of cereal? Actions: Pour into your favorite cereal bowl. Add milk. Ahh….heaven.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. It’s summer, after all. If you want to change up your ice cream routine, try crumbling Bud’s Best Oatmeal Cookies as a topping. Yum-o.
- Do you bake? If so, try Bud’s Best Oatmeal Cookies as a pie topping or add them to your favorite crust recipe.
- Cookie sandwich, take 1: Put icing in the middle of two of our oatmeal cookies. Bonus: it’s a fun activity for your kids to help assemble.
- Cookie sandwich, take 2: Not much can be better than icing in the middle of two oatmeal cookies…but if there was a second best, try a dab of ice cream. Your taste buds will thank you, promise.
There are so many ways to dress an oatmeal cookie that we’re sure there’s more ideas to share. Would you like to add to our list?
Please share with us your ideas on our social media pages. Post any pictures of your creations and tag @BudsBestCookies or comment below.