We don't want our bloggers to miss out!
Bud's Best Cookies come in a variety of different flavors and size packages including our highly popular snack packs (1 oz, 2.25 oz). Snack packs are great for moms because they're easy to grab, portion controlled, fast, good for lunches and parties, etc.
*The blogger packages include an assortment of Bud’s Best Snack Packs: Caco Chocolate, Candy’n Cookies, Pecan Chocolate Chip Supremes, Chocolate Chip, Mint, Orange Bite Delight, Vanilla Cremes, and Vanilla Wafers.
Uncle Al’s cookies include: Iced Oatmeal Cookies, Vanilla Cremes and Stage Planks.
All aboard the cupcake choo-choo train. Here's what one fan did with our cookies .
- Red tablecloth
- Roll of electrical tape
- One sleeve of graham crackers
- One bag of large-sized marshmallows
- One 5oz. package of Uncle Al’s Chocolate Crèmes
- Vanilla frosting
- 12 Cupcakes
- Fold tablecloth to form a long, narrow track. (Or you can wrap a piece of cardboard in red wrapping paper if you prefer to have a movable base.)
- Place electrical tape in two (4-inch) strips parallel to one another. Then cut 8-inch strips and run those horizontally/perpendicular to the created tracks.
- Slide marshmallows on ends of toothpick, making two sets of wheel bases. Then place graham crackers on top.
- Connect Uncle Al’s Chocolate Crèmes to marshmallows with a dab of icing.
- Place cupcakes on top of graham crackers to complete your train.
- Add toy train to the front so the cupcakes are being “pulled” by an engine. This fan used her son’s favorite train, Thomas, but you can use any train to complete the look!
Help us come up with more fun ideas of how to use Bud’s Best and Uncle Al’s Cookies. Post a picture of a fun thing you've done with our cookies on Instagram or Pinterest. Be sure to tag @BudsBestCookies.